CASE MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTION
Keystone Adolescent Center is a non-profit organization that helps adolescents by providing them with the highest quality of life-changing care, training, and tools to build healthy lives. Preferred qualifications include an Associate’s Degree in Social Work or any related field. Minimum qualifications include a High School Diploma/GED and a valid Driver’s License. Must be able to follow policies and interact with clients in a residential setting. Flexible schedule required. Must be able to obtain as a condition of employment an ACT 33/34 Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance, ACT 151 Criminal Record Check, ACT 114/FBI Fingerprint Services Check, pass a drug screening, and also have a current physical exam.
The primary duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Provide direct supervision and accountability of residents at all times, both on and off of the facility premises, including during meals, all activities, all free periods, and at night.
2. Participate in the formulation of appropriate service plans for primary clients.
3. Assure the safety and accountability of the residents through constant supervision and structure.
4. Providing safe transportation of residents to and from the Keystone Facility utilizing agency vehicles, insuring residents are on time for all appointments.
5. Attend Individual Service Plan Meetings.
6. Communicating any emergency or pertinent information to the proper supervisor and facilitating and documenting shift turnover at the start and end of every shift, effectively filling out log and shift summaries, and awareness logs.
7. Maintaining a professional appearance at all times.
8. Adhering to all internal and external verbal communications and reports, and participating in meetings, conferences, and trainings as directed.
9. Perform other duties that may be required by the Program Managers and Supervisors.
10. Possess effective oral and written communication skills.
YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE • HAVE A HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR GED • HAVE A VALID DRIVER LICENSE • PASS DRUG SCREEN & BACKGROUND CHECKS • ON THE JOB TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED