Want to join our team? Apply today!
Keystone Adolescent Center is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discriminatory employment actions against and treatment of employees and applicants for employment based on actual or perceived race, color, national origin, alienage, or citizenship status, religion or creed, gender, disability, age, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition, sexual orientation, or status as a victim of domestic violence.
There are a few ways you can send your completed application back
Download the file below by clicking on the application image, print and fill it out and then choose one of the following ways for submission:
- Email: David McCloskey, Subject Line: Employment Application for (Your Name) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send Fax: 724.885.1022 Attn: David McCloskey Employment Application for (Your Name)
- Drop Off: at the Administration Office at 201 Main Street, Greenville, PA 16125
JOB DESCRIPTION: Preferred qualifications include an Associate’s Degree in Social Work or any related field. Minimum qualifications include a High School Diploma/GED and a valid Driver’s License. Must be able to follow policies and interact with clients in a residential setting. Flexible schedule required. Must be able to obtain as a condition of employment an ACT 33/34 Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance, ACT 151 Criminal Record Check, ACT 114/FBI Fingerprint Services Check, pass a drug screening, and also have a current physical exam.
The primary duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Provide direct supervision and accountability of residents at all times, both on and off of the facility premises, including during meals, all activities, all free periods, and at night.
2. Participate in the formulation of appropriate service plans for primary clients.
3. Assure the safety and accountability of the residents through constant supervision and structure.
4. Providing safe transportation of residents to and from the Keystone Facility utilizing agency vehicles, insuring residents are on time for all appointments.
5. Attend Individual Service Plan Meetings.
6. Communicating any emergency or pertinent information to the proper supervisor and facilitating and documenting shift turnover at the start and end of every shift, effectively filling out log and shift summaries, and awareness logs.
7. Maintaining a professional appearance at all times.
8. Adhering to all internal and external verbal communications and reports, and participating in meetings, conferences, and trainings as directed.
9. Perform other duties that may be required by the Program Managers and Supervisors.
10. Possess effective oral and written communication skills.