At Keystone Adolescent Center, Inc. each client’s safety is of the highest importance and we have Zero Tolerance for any act of sexual abuse and/or sexual harassment against any client in our custody. This is consistent with the Federal Prison Rape Elimination Act (PREA), the Department of Human Services (DHS), and agency policy. Clients have the right to be free from all forms of sexual harassment, sexual assault, or sexual abuse from other clients and staff; be free from fear of retaliation for reporting an incident of sexual harassment, sexual assault, or sexual abuse; and receive medical, mental health, and victim services, at no cost to them, after experiencing such an incident.
Clients are provided multiple ways to report such incidents; however, if you are aware a client has experienced such an incident, there are also various ways you can report on their behalf:
· Notify a Keystone Adolescent Center Staff Member
· File a report with Childline - 1-800-932-0313
· Contact the client’s county worker
· Contact Greenville-West Salem Police Department – 724-588-4190
· Contact Hempfield Police Department – 724-588-7369